Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I See What You're Saying



The lovely Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee is hosting "I See What you're Saying" today.
Since I am the procrastinator extrordinaire, I did not do a video ahead of time, (and today I don't feel so hot..or look it). Instead, I was inspired to put up a snippit of my darling 3 yr old.

Let me explain, Linda blogged about her dislike for musicals sometime back (I know!) and introduced my family to the Food Court Musical by Improv Everywhere. I laugh every single time I see it...with out fail. All my children know all the words and sing them at odd and random times, which also causes me to laugh. But the best is my daughters anti-napkin song...



Maybe next time I'll put myself in the video. But for today, just trust me, she's way cuter. =)

16 comments:

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Ohhh, tell her she is my FAVORITE! Tell your little sweetie that "Miss Linda" loved that song and that Miss Linda doesn't need a napkin, either! This was just too, too great. I have to tell you, though, that you linked to a post a few days earlier than this. I don't know if I should try to change it or if you should? I had to go to your December archives to find it. Anyway, thanks for doing this; it really blessed me and made me smile ear to ear!

Kim said...

Very sweet! But next time we want to see you! Several of us showed up with no makeup (and some didn't even comb their hair!) so no excuses :-)
Hope you start feeling better soon!

Greg C said...

Yes and some of even showed our really bad acting talents so next time don't be shy. We are all one big family.

Kelly said...

My 4 yr old sings the napkin song all the time, and also moves around like a jitter bug the whole time I'm taping her.

Would you love to have the energy of a 4 yr old?!??!

larkswing said...

That was great! Too Cute!

Thanks for coming by my vlog :) and yes, it is one of the meal prep places. I have a lot of fun, but it has been quite a challenge to get off the ground :)

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

You still should have done one! I did a video last minute after painting for seven hours...not too pretty. Your daughter is precious, though. Very cute.

Anonymous said...

That's right, baby. You don't need no stinkin' napkin!

Too cute!

Hope you feel better soon.

Growin' With It said...

what a cutie patootie! nice to meet you.
~linda

Unknown said...

Great lyrics. What a cutie!

A Gilmore Girls Fan said...

Apparently she does need a napkin aka nakin. Hehe.

She is just too too cute.

Chel's Leaving a Legacy said...

That's how my little one says it, too: Nackin...ha!

Nice to (almost) meet you! I would love to have see you too! Next time, m'kay?

Have a great New Year!

Mama2hre said...

Adorable!

Mocha with Linda said...

She's darling!

Deven said...

Quite a sweetheart!

Heather of the EO said...

That sweet girl is tons of fun to listen to, thank you! And your house is LOVELY. Nice to "meet" you :)

Becky said...

What a cutie. I'm all for using the sleeve!