Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Get out and Vote



So, today is the big day. Election day. I have stayed out of the political fray here on the blog mostly because it requires a good bit of deep thought to craft a well written political essay. Thinking that hard gives me hives. I'd much rather just chat about it within my comfortable circle of friends...and read, read, read the news and some of my favorite blogs on the topic.

So I have formed some very specific opinions and I imagine you have too. I am just here to remind you to GO VOTE. It's that important. Plus, if you go to Starbucks and tell them you voted, they'll give you free coffee!


God Bless America!

3 comments:

Mrs said...

We voted. We got a free Krispy Kreme, a free Chik-fil-a sandwich, AND the free starbucks!

Lavonda Pflug said...

I voted, but now that the votes are in, maybe I should have done it again! LOL

the pearson ANTiCS said...

Hi there!
Good luck with the holiday card giveaway on bloggy giveaways! :)

However, if you don't win, and are still interested in sharing greetings this season...I'd love to have you take a peek at my site and view my 2008 line. You can access the link at www.graphici.blogspot.com.

I had a new baby girl 3 weeks ago, so I'm offering pre-designed templates in lieu of doing custom designs [as I've limited myself to in the past]. Because of this, you can get 50 cards for ONLY $40!!

If you're interested, act soon...as there is a 3 week turn-around and December is coming fast! :)

Thanks so much!Stephanie
sp82877@yahoo.com